Virtual Wellness Services
Stuck at home with aches, nagging pain and unable to be active like you want? Worried you can’t get help?
We understand your aches, pains and health worries don’t go away even if you’re unable to get out of your home.
Want to learn more about Virtual Wellness Services?
Text 805-698-9178 to start a conversation with a specialist to find out if Virtual Wellness or Mobility is right fit for you.
How Does a Virtual Visit Work?
Virtual wellness and mobility sessions are very similar to in-person visits.
- You can get help from home, the office or on the go.
- We deliver the outcomes you want by simply connecting via an online secure video platform.
- You get to tell us exactly what’s going wrong, how you’re limited and about your goals.
- We ask you questions to find out exactly what’s going on and why it is limiting you.
- We talk to you to find out w out exactly where the pain is or what is limiting you.
- We guide you through a simple movement assessment.
- We explain what is going on so you know why you’re having the problem.
- We tell you what you need to stop doing or modify right now to prevent it from getting worse.
- We give you options on how to solve the problem.
- Then, we instruct you in how to solve the problem from your own home and get back to living without aches, pains and doing all the things you want to do.
- We send you your custom program that includes easy to access video and written instructions, so you can clearly and easily perform your exercises, and know exactly what you should be doing to get better.
- You will instantly feel better having peace of mind knowing that nothing is seriously going wrong.
- We continue to support, progress your program and instruct you in how to solve the problem from your own home and get you back to living without aches and pains and doing all the things you want to.
Our Virtual Visit Option Is Very Popular and Are Perfect For:
- People stuck at home (whether beach of the Coronavirus or for other reasons...it doesn’t matter!)
- People Who don’t have an easy way to come see us.
- People who have really demanding and full schedules.
- Busy moms that don’t want to have to worry about getting a sitter or bringing the kids along.
- Really busy executives who travel or can’t afford to rearrange their schedules or lose time out of the office or practice.
- People in Santa Barbara who feel like it’s a bit too far to drive.
- People who hate getting stuck in traffic trying to get across town.
- People who want to get help and keep making progress whether they are stuck at the office, traveling or on vacation.
- People that don’t live in Santa Barbara but want to get results and work with one of our Specialists!
- For anyone who is just more comfortable having their health and wellness taken care of in the comfort of their own home and on their schedule 7 days a week!
Here Are Some Questions People Frequently Have About Virtual Sessions:
How does Virtual Sessions work when you can’t physically see me?
- It is still the same. We can see you, assess how you are moving and guide you through the movements so we can determine what is going on and what needs to be done to help you.
- Nothing changes, we would do the same thing if you were physically with us
How is a virtual visit different than an in-person visit?
- There is no difference, other than the computer or phone screen. We listen to you and then I ask a series of questions to find out what’s wrong.
- Based on what you tell me I will have you demonstrate some simple movements and we will know from our extensive experience what is causing the problem.
- From there I will tell you the right things to be doing to get relief and prevent the problem from getting worse and prolong the suffering and worry.
How can a Virtual Session help with Back Pain?
- No matter if your back pain has come on suddenly or you have suffered for years and have “tried everything” we can help you.
- Back pain can be frustrating and a lot of people lose hope that it can ever be “fixed”, that’s where working with a specialist is different and we can help you.
How can a Virtual Session help with Knee Pain?
- If you are being slowed down or are worrying over increased pain, swelling, stiffness or catching in your knees we can certainly help you.
- If you want a natural solution to finally fix your knee situation and to not have to depend on painkillers, injections, braces or needing surgery then you are just the person we love to help!
How can a Virtual Session help with Neck Pain?
- Neck pain can be very debilitating whether it is a nagging ache, stiffness, limited motion, fatigue or if it has started to bring on headaches or numbness and tingling.
- We help people all the time who are struggling with neck pain, limited mobility, difficulty sleeping and being as active as they want.
How can a Virtual Session help with Shoulder Pain?
- Shoulder pain is often more of a matter of “when” and not “if” it will happen in one’s lifetime.
- The important thing is to take action and work with a Specialist right away. We can help countless clients avoid having to go down the path of injections and surgery.
- Most importantly we help them so they can sleep soundly at night(even on their side), reach overhead, work and keep active exactly how they want.
How can a Virtual Session help with Sciatica, Hip and Pelvic Pain?
- Many people struggle with being able to sit, stand, bend over, walk , get in and out of the car, sleep and stay active and fit like they want because of sciatica, hip or pelvic pain.
- As experts we look at you as a whole person and are able to identify exactly what is contributing to your pain and fix it, for good.
How can a Virtual Session help with Arthritis, Osteoporosis and Poor Posture?
- Many people are told that they have “bad joints or bones” without much direction on what they can do beyond just masking the pain with pills and injections.
- It is critical to work with a Specialist to be assessed and get the best plan to keep your joints and bones healthy so you can avoid joint replacements, fractures and having to stop doing the activities you love.
How can a Virtual Session help with Balance to protect against Falls and Fractures?
- These sessions are excellent for people that are worried about or have noticed a decline in their stability and balance.
- Especially since a majority of falls occur in the home, no better way to develop a program is to work virtually with a Specialist.
- We can see how your home is set up and create a strength, stability and balance program that is customized for you and safe to complete in your home!
I don’t have any workout equipment at home. Can I still use Virtual Services?
- Absolutely. No equipment is needed.
- Based on the resources you have available, the demands of your schedule we construct a personal program that is best for you and one that you WILL be able to do on your own.
- No need to buy expensive equipment or worry your program will go on for hours and you will never “do it.”
What technology do I need to know how to use for my Virtual Sessions?
- We take care of everything and only use the best specialized secure software and systems.
- If you have a phone, tablet or computer and can open an email then you are all set. 🙂
- Just click the link we send you a few minutes before your session and that’s it!
- We are happy to do a pre-visit tech-check, so you feel 100% confident accessing the call, see how easy it is and we can maximize your first session with us!
How can I make sure the session is a success?
- Try to close other streaming applications( Netflix, video games, etc…)
- Wear comfortable clothes you can move in and we can see your form, alignment and movements easily.
- Make sure you have room to move around and there's plenty of light.
- Try to be in a quiet space and limit distractions or interruptions the best you can.
- Show up ready to expect an amazing experience and get the help you want!!
Will I be recorded?
- No. But, you can ask to have the session recorded and sent to you.
- Many clients find this helpful so they can review exactly what we talked about, keep track of their progress and celebrate in all their improvements.
Your journey to start fixing and finding freedom from aches, nagging pain and worry over your health and ability to be active can start today from the comfort of your own home.
There’s no need to take two hours out of your day to get ready and go travel to see a specialist.
Virtual visits give you the ease, convenience and comfort, of getting the care you need from the place you are most comfortable- your home.